- Perform regular audits of the database.
- Provide help in the solution phase, including leading the data architecture activities.
- Execute database, and query optimization activities.
- Data backup and restoration in online and offline areas.
- Server configurations including memory/CPU allocations, database connections and disk allocation with respect to load.
- Perform database replication, clustering, sharing etc.
- Well equipped and hands on with database technologies e.g. SQL, SQL Server, MariaDB.
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons)
- 16 Years of Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering/Sciences
- Computer Networks
- Information Engineering/Sciences
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Software Development
- Software Project Management
- MS SQL Server
- Database Architecture & Design
- Database Management
- Troubleshoot and Debug
- SQL Databases Design
- MS Office